quinta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2015

Writing Workshop: Welcome, class!This is our new space to create, ...

Writing Workshop: Welcome, class!

This is our new space to create, ...
: Welcome, class! This is our new space to create, share and improve our skills abilities.  I'm willing to see lots of writings and lot...



Dear Teacher,

This is the text of the last class: 

My backpacking trip
I went camping in the Pantanal, but I lost myself ... I could see a lot of animals, large animals and crazy ... but this place was very beautiful and the people were very polite. I bumped into a woman and asked her to help me because she knew my language. But she said that couldn’t help myself ... Ohh Jesus!

I thought: I What I’ll do? what will happen if I don’t get help?
I couldn’t spend a lot of money for nothing. On the other hand, I had an idea to use my guitar at the music's festival in the nearest town ... I would be able sing and still win ... My backpacking trip was perfect.

4 comentários:

  1. Hey, Gisele! Thanks for your participation.
    I really appreciate that. ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I liked the text!
    I though it could be better, 'cause there is no much sense kkkkkkkkk

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank you Laura. This text doesn't make sense because one classmate had a idea to use your guitar, isn't it?

    ResponderExcluir
  4. hahhahhahahahhahahhahah! Gisele is right. Suddenly, someone took a guitar out of the blue. O.o

    ResponderExcluir