quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2015

Panic at CNA – surviving a creepy semester

Last year it happened a Haloween’s Party in my English School. There were many people in this party, including Andrew, Flávia, Laura Maria, Karen and I.
All the people were wearing costumes and the place were decorated with pictures of bats, pumpkins, vampires, witches and several others things.
The party was funny and excited, all the people were eating, drinking, dancing and enjoyed the party.
Suddently, some strange things began to happen. It took me some time to notice, but Andrew, that sweet boy from CNA was now a freaking zombie trying to eat my brain! Even trough I was desperately trying to find out where the hell Laura Maria and Karen was, Flávia and I had to immediately start running for our lives.
This party started getting scary, and I think: Ohh my God, what's happening? Is it because of the several legends about haloween? 
Thus, after the last scare, we were more relaxed, because we survived a creepy semester.

Um comentário: