sexta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2015

We were in CNA's auditorium, when The light were off. Laura, Gisele and I had sitted together because since when we arrived in curse we were listening different sounds.The Andrew had gone to bathroom, but it had been a long time.

When we ran out of place, Laura asked about Andrew, but nobody knew where he was. I ran to men's room, it was locked. I knocked on the door because I knew: there was someone in there. Listening a very loud sound and the door opened. He was weird and started attack me. I ran but I knew that he was behind.

I managed to hold it inside the building but I knew the door would break. In front of CNA was car's Gisele: I had very lucky.
Gisele, Laura and I got in the car and we went to my home, but in this place had no one. In home of Laura had no one, too. Gisele remembered that every your family had travelled,too.
Everybody had disappeared. Our only chance was to escape.....

Um comentário: